We would like to let you know that the safety of our guest and our staff is very important. We have made significant changes to our playground to ensure you and your family can revisit safely. Our team is eager and committed to provide a safe environment for your kids to get their energy out!
Kidz Plaza has adopted the following measures to ensure that our facility is safe and clean at all times:
– We will operate at limited capacity according to the state requirement
– Contactless check in/out will be required to help us keep track of capacity
– Plexiglass screen at front desk
– Contactless payment system
– 6 feet markers on lobby floor to follow social distancing rules
– Seating area with tables are 6 feet apart to follow social distancing rules
– All staff will wear face mask or face shield and party assistants will wear mask and gloves
– Frequently touched areas will be sanitized throughout the day
– We will clean and sanitize all toys throughout the day
– Water fountain will be closed. Parents can bring their own water. Water is also available for purchase at the front desk.
– We will limit the number of children allowed on the inflatables.
The following will apply to customers:
– Contactless temperature check during check-in
– Face covering required for ages 5 and up. We sell masks and face shields if needed
– All customers will be asked to remove shoes upon check-in. No shoes allowed inside the facility
– All customers will be asked to clean their hands with sanitizer during check-in
– All customers will be asked to supervise their kid(s) at all times to ensure social distancing
If you or your child are feeling under the weather, please consider the well being of our guests and staff and visit once you are better.
As COVID-19 evolves in Virginia, we are monitoring the latest updates from our county and state departments and following their guidelines and recommendations.
Thank you for being our loyal customers and part of the Kidz Plaza family! We hope to see you and your kids at our playground soon.