- The waiver of liability/ assumption of risk must be signed before participating in any activities.
- Socks must be worn at all times, children and adults alike! No shoes, No bare feet!
- All kids must be supervised by parent(s), guardian(s) or care taker(s). Drop offs are available at higher admission rate.
- No sick children;
- No adults are allowed without a child in the facility;
- No toys from home;
- No reckless play, no climbing behind or on the sides of inflatables, no running. You play at your own risk;
- No flips, somersaults, or other stunts!
- Feet FIRST down the slides! Lift arms to prevent elbow burn! Allow time for others to exit the slide before you slide.
- Do NOT stand at bottom of the slide or climb up the slide area, use side steps!
- Enter and Exit all equipment properly, climbing over side walls will NOT be tolerated!
- Do NOT lean over the edge of equipment!
- Step or sit and slide off the equipment, do not jump off.
- No toys, glass or sharp objects are allowed in the ball pit, inflatables and climbing structure; Empty pockets and remove jewelry (we are not responsible for lost or broken items).
- No food, gum, candy or drinks in the ball pit, climbing structure or inflatables.
- Keep the balls in the ball pit.
- No outside food (except snacks, baby food, milk, formula, coffee, tea). Kidz Plaza is a nut-free facility;
- No parties in the cafeteria.
Be careful, you play at your own risk! (Adults and kids)